WhatsApp is working on a new feature which automatically mutes the group chat if the participants in the Whatsapp group exceed a limit of 512, which brings a large part of the benefit to your side. Presently, this feature of WhatsApp is available for its beta users, and it is expected to be available for all its users.
Well, recently WhatsApp has rolled out many features, a specific feature in which WhatsApp allows 1024 participants in the WhatsApp group, which made small-scale business chat easier and more accessible to the users. That indicates, you’ll have a bash of notifications, which can be very distracting. So, to overcome this issue, Whatsapp has come to a solution where it can automatically mute the WhatsApp group if the participants limit hits 512, according to the report by WABetaInfo.
The participants receive a message admitting that “The group was automatically muted to help reduce notifications”. The users can mute and unmute the large-sized WhatsApp group to avoid the smack of notifications.
To mute the large-sized WhatsApp group notifications, you need to follow the below guide;
- Open your WhatsApp
- Go to WhatsApp group chat, for which you need to mute its notifications
- Tap on the group subject
- Click on mute notifications
- Otherwise, you can directly mute the WhatsApp group just by holding the group in the chats tab and then tapping on the mute notifications icon in the top corner
- You can prioritise the timing you need to get the particular WhatsApp group to be muted
To unmute the muted WhatsApp group notifications, follow the below instructions;
Also,Read – WhatsApp will now let you Change Photo Upload Quality, here is how it will work
- Open WhatsApp group chat
- Tap on the three-dotted icon
- Unmute the notifications
- Or else you can hold the group in the chats tab and then directly unmute the notifications for that particular chat