The Internet has become a necessity these days, and people are really looking for options to access the internet all over the world. But accessing the internet from all parts of the world isn’t that easy.
So, this post is for someone who is looking to get internet access for free from anywhere you need.
Remember: This post is not sponsored by Psiphon Pro and I don’t get paid for any installs or downloads. This is just my personal experience with Psiphon Pro and how it helped me.
What is Psiphon Pro?
Psiphon is a VPN and HTTP Proxy service, which has a sophisticated app for both iOS and Android users, and also for Windows users. What this does is it will provide you with Proxy servers from many places around the world. By sitting at your home you can visit webpages and access the internet from the USA, or Japan, or China, or anywhere you wish.
How to Make Use of Psiphon Pro for Accessing Internet for Free
To use Psiphon Pro you first need to install and configure the Psiphon settings. So, here’s how to do it,
Installing Psiphon Pro on Your Android, iOS, and Windows
Here I have made 3 different sections for all the 3 users.
- Installing Psiphon Pro on Your Android Device: Just grab your device >> open play store >> tap on search bar and search for Psiphon Pro >> Install the app just as you do for others.
- Installing Psiphon Pro on Your iOS Device: Go to apple store >> search for Psiphon >> Install it just as you do with others.
- Installing Psiphon Pro on Your Windows PC: Go to the Psiphon website >> tap on Get Psiphon >> Scroll and search for Windows >> hit the button to download >> Now open the .exe file and install it on your Windows by allowing all the permission.
Using Psiphon Pro VPN to Get Free Internet Access
This is almost the same for all devices. And you can get free internet access in two ways.
- Open Port Scanning: This is an in-built feature of Psiphon, once turned on the app will search for open ports left by your server providers from where you can get free internet access. For this, just open the app and press on start, then wait for it to get connected and it’s done. You can use the internet on your web.
- HTTP Proxy: Once you installed the open, go to settings and click on more options, then enable the ‘connect through an HTTP Proxy’ option. You can also modify the host address and custom proxy. Once done with all the logs, connect via Psiphon and use your internet.
That’s it you are good to go, this is how you can get and use Psiphon VPN for free. As said it should allow you to have free internet access from anywhere in the world. But many people have reported that it is kinda difficult to use and get free internet.
If you are also facing any difficulties, please let us know in the comments section and we will help you out for sure. For more such tech support, you can either bookmark our site or subscribe to our newsletter.