Twitter, the popular social networking application that encourages people to express their views openly among the people of the world. Twitter has undergone various changes on transfer of its control to Elon Musk. The Twitter Blue is now launched in India making the users to experience few more features and benefits with a subscription.
The blue tick subscription is now available at affordable prices in 15 different countries and also used for verification of the user in no time. It also enables them to post their videos and views on various issues in the world. This blue tick has made a trademark in western countries and gained a lot more subscribers than expected.
Twitter Blue Subscription Price
People paying through online websites cost 650 (or $7.8) per month whereas 900 (or $10.9) for users who pay via payment applications with the UPI Id (Android and iOS devices).
Twitter also introduced an annual subscription that is only accessible for online websites or sites and costs Rs.6,800 (Rs.567 per month).
Twitter Blue Features
- The “blue tick” in Twitter Blue grants, indicating to other users that the profile is verified. Twitter has also stated that Blue subscribers with confirmed phone numbers would receive a blue checkmark.
- The Twitter Blue allows the subscribers to tweet the quotes, replies of 4000 words long and they can even post an attachment of pictures or videos to that tweet.
- This subscription also avails users to view limited ads and there are also plans in the subscription that makes sure to provide ad free content.
- The users can now post the videos of 60 minutes long that benefits the content creators and bloggers.
- The blue tick makes sure to edit the tweets and posts and it also ensures to create bookmarks, profile picture, themes etc.