This article will apprise you of the list containing the top five upcoming smartphones in September. With time, the smartphone market has witnessed a swift upswing in sales. India has gained a sizeable customer base in the smartphone market. Therefore, the manufacturers are up for enjoying the advantage of this opportunity by flooding the market with their products. It is the reason we can see many smartphone launches per month. Here is the list of 5 top upcoming smartphones in September 2021.
- Samsung S21 FE
Samsung is a well-renowned smartphone brand whose products are launched nearly every month. Their new upcoming mid-range smartphone named Samsung S21 FE is speculated to be one of the upcoming smartphones in September 2021. We have enlisted its main features below.
- It sports a Snapdragon 888 chip which would mean it is 5G enabled.
- It is coming with RAM options of 6/8 GB.
- Beautiful 6.41” inches Super AMOLED screen with the feature of HDR10+ enabled.
- The Li-ion battery of 4500 MAh would be ample for a day for every type of user, hardcore to moderate.
- Other speculated features would be Fast charging of 45W, reverse charging of 4.5W.
- It will come with the Samsung-specific One UI 3.1 on the top of latest Android 11.
- The storage capacity is taken care of with 128GB or even above Internal Memory, a fast UFS 3.1 type of storage.
Samsung is famous for its brand value and aftersales services. You can wait for this incredible purchase incorporating one of the best quality display screens. It would create no problem in pushing high-end graphics owing to its Adreno 610 GPU. The phone is foremost in its category, incorporating some unique features like wireless charging and IP68 dust-water resistance. The sleek aluminum finish design with all the above appealing features makes this phone worth waiting for. The price might be around 43,000/- INR.
- Apple iPhone 13
The most popular high-end device manufacturer Apple launches its smartphone series once every year. They choose the last quarter of the year for this purpose, and September 2021 is the most likely month this time. Their iPhone 13 series will land in the market with some improvements on the earlier phones. Let us discuss the features they have to offer with this product.
- The chip is rumored to be better than the earlier ones. They might have A14 bionic or A15 chips for improved performance. Their A15 chips will work on the 5nm architecture.
- The higher pro variants of this phone should sport a better 120Hz Pro-Motion display. They might go with the LTPO technology this time.
- The battery is speculated to be around 3095Mah for the iPhone 13 and around 4352Mah for the pro versions.
- These models will come enabled with a 25W charger which is even faster than iPhone 12 version.
- It would definitely come with considerable optics improvements in the camera section.
It might come with the reverse wireless technology this time together with the 1TB of max Internal Storage variants.
- ASUS Zenfone 8Z
Asus manufactures some innovative and best value for money products. They are going to launch their new Flagship Smartphone this September of 2021. It is a well-known electronic brand that has already made some pretty amazing smartphones. The Asus Zenfone 8Z incorporates some top-of-the-line features and specs. Here is the list of all those specifications.
- Its performance would be handled with the 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It is based on 64-bit architecture comes coupled with the Adreno 660 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
- It comes with the latest Android 11 OS with the Dual SIM functionality with 5G support.
- 6/8 GB of RAM with 128 GB Internal Storage.
- The Camera system would be 64MP+12MP in the back and 12MP on the front side.
- Its screen size is 5.9” with a pixel density of 446 Pixels per Inch and a Super AMOLED screen.
- The Battery capacity is around 4000 MAh which is of Li-Polymer type.
- It Should come with the modern tech of On-screen Fingerprint together with all the essential sensors.
The Asus 8Z will deliver the flagship performance owing to its high-end chip and stock Operating System. Of the upcoming smartphones in September this phone might be around 61000/- INR with the lowest variant.
- VIVO X70 Pro+
The Vivo company is set to launch its new series of upcoming Smartphones in September month of 2021. The Vivo X70 Pro+ will be the Flagship one with all the top-notch specifications. Here we have listed some of its features for you.
- Its processing power comes from the high-end Snapdragon 888 5G chip with the Adreno 660 GPU.
- It has the phenomenal Super AMOLED display of 6.56” size and around 398 pixels per inch. It comes enabled with HDR10+ technology with a peak brightness of about 1300 nits.
- Android 11
- 128 GB of UFS 3.1 internal memory combined with 6-8 GB of RAM.
- The stacked four-camera system at the rear side and one camera in the front.
It features a battery capacity of 4500 MAh, which is of Li-Po type. This Smartphone looks like a beast with a price range of around 70,000 INR.
- Redmi 10 prime
The Redmi company is known for its unique strategy of providing high-end specifications at the lowest prices possible. It also has a stake in the low-end Smartphones where the Redmi 10 Prime comes into the picture. This Smartphone is set to become one of the upcoming smartphones in September 2021. Let us get to Redmi 10 prime features in detail.
- The phone comes with the MediaTek Helio G88 chipset having eight cores.
- It will include the RAM of 4GB and the 64GB of internal memory.
- The Rear camera setup will have four cameras with a combination of 50MP+8MP+2MP+2MP. Besides, it will sport a single 8MP camera on the rear side.
- Its 6.5” inches screen would be a 1080p display.
- The beast Battery Capacity might be 5000 MAh to give you long on-screen time.
This phone will be having almost all the essential sensors along with the capacitive fingerprint sensor. It will come around the price of 12000/- INR.
We have reached the end of this information piece regarding the top five upcoming smartphones in September 2021. You can wait for these great smartphone options until their launch if you found them worth purchasing.
We hope you might have got what you were looking for vis a vis September launches.