PM Kisan 13th Instalment KYC Update: The 13th instalment of PM Kisan Yojana was released on February 27, 2023, at 3 pm. According to the recent update on PM Kisan Yojana, the beneficiaries of the scheme are transferred an amount of ₹2,000 into their bank accounts.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSY) is an Initiative of the central government of India. Only farmers who are not able to farm more can get the benefits under this yojana. The government has decided to release the fund of ₹6,000 each year (In three instalments with a period of 4 months in between) to the farmers.
Most of the farmers are being benefited from this scheme. As per the official website of PM Kisan Yojana, the 13th instalment will help more than 8 crore farmers’ families and a budget of over ₹16,800 crores will be transferred.
To claim the sum the beneficiaries should complete their eKYC with zero errors. The farmers can check their names on the official website under the beneficiary list. This can be simply done by;
- Go to the official website.
- Find the “Farmer’s Corner.”
- Find and click on the “Beneficiary List.”
- Fill up the information regarding your State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Get Report.”
- Search for your name under the beneficiary list downloaded.
If you haven’t got any sum under the PM Kisan Yojana scheme or have any doubts regarding this scheme? Reach out to the following considerations for help or any queries related to the PM Kisan Yojana scheme.
- PM-Kisan Helpline numbers – 1555261 and 1800115526 or 011-23381092.
- Official email address – [email protected].