The processor and battery details of the upcoming Honor X50 SoC, has been spotted on benchmark website, Geekbench.
The Honor X50 is set to release in early July of 2023, less than a year after the release of X50’s predecessor, the Honor X40. The Honor X40, which was released in September 2022, packed an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, an Adreno 619 GPU and 5100 mAh battery with fast charging support of 40W.
There are several reports that are speculating the key specs of the Honor X50 right before its release on July 5. The company itself has confirmed the processor and battery details of the Honor X50. The soon to be released device has also been spotted on benchmark website, Geekbench.
According to the company, the Honor X50 will pack an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC and will also be equipped with a large 5800mAh battery which supports 35W wired fast charging.
The Honor X50 listing on Geekbench further suggested that the handset will be powered by an octa-core chipset coupled with an Adreno 710 GPU. The listing also suggests that the phone will likely come with 12 GB RAM capacity. It is speculated that the Honor X50 will run on the Android 13 based Magic UI 7.1.
Early reports have confirmed the following details regarding the upcoming Honor X50.
- The device will sport a 6.78-inch 1.5K AMOLED display
- The rear camera is expected to feature a dual camera setup – the 108 MP primary camera sensor will be accompanied by a 2 MP sensor.
- The smartphone will also offer 512 GB of inbuilt storage.
Currently, the Honor X50 is said to be priced at CNY 1000, which is roughly Rs. 11,300 in India.
The predecessor of the X50, the Honor X40, was available in three colours and four storage configurations at launch.
- The vanilla 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant was sold at CNY 1499 (equivalent to INR 17,100)
- The 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant was listed aa CNY 1699 (equivalent to INR 19,400)
- The 8 GB RAM + 256GB storage variant was listed at CNY 1999 (equivalent to INR 22,800)
- The 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant was sold at CNY 2299 (equivalent to INR 26,200)
The colour options were Caiyun Chasing The Moon, Magic Night Black and Mo Yuqing.
In conclusion, the Honor X50, scheduled to be launched on July 5, 2023 has been spotted on Geekbench. The processor and battery details have also been confirmed by the company itself and generally, the Honor X50 will be well worth the hype.